Saturday, June 20, 2009

6-20-2009

My day started for me at 5am because I could not sleep anymore.. at 12pm I went to lunch and met my Mom's younger sister and daughter. We went to this tradational korean resturant and we sat on the floor with our shoes off! Our server cooked our ribs right in front of us and gave us many dishes to go with the meat. Afterwards, we went walked around 2 different malls that at least 6 floors of things to look at and buy! $$$

I was able to walk around Incheon and take many pictures! It rained alot today so the pictures are not that great but I still enjoyed taking them.

I am really excited because I get to watch the new transformers movie on the 24th of June and I am a day ahead of my friends so that is pretty cool!!

tomorrow is sunday and i am busy with church, meeting my moms finance John, and meeting her brother and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment