Monday, June 22, 2009

SHOPPING

Today I went to the underground station with my Mom and basically its awesome! So u go underground and there are hundreds of booths set up of things to buy.. clothes, shoes, cell phones, bags, etc and everything is cheap and if you want it then bargain for it! I made some purchases by myself with the little korean i know ! Later on, Mom and I went for dinner and drinks with my Aunt we had a good time. My Aunt owns an English school and we went by there so I could check it out and while I was there I was " Jessica Teacher" and the kids liked me so much they want me to come back! So my Aunt wants to pay me to come back on Thursday and help teach English to the kids for a day!!! I am so excited :)

After dinner I went back to the underground station by myself.. I walked there alone and went shopping some more! haha things here are really cheap :) the style is very different and the sizes are alot smaller!! Basically, the people here are alot skinner than Americans because all of the shirts for boys are on the same size scale as Hollister or American Eagle! The shirts for girls all say FREE.. which translate basically One size fits all ... but there are some shirts that say that and I know they won't fit me!! hahah

I am having a really good time here and each day I am trying to learn more words in Korean. Yet, my Mom is socially driving me crazy because she talks too much about John and one day I cracked and told her ... oops! She still talks about him but now she talks to her younger sister more.. that's why I left dinner as soon as I was done eating because I wanted Mom to talk away so I didn't have to hear anymore about it on the car ride home :)

Love you all,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment