Tuesday, June 23, 2009

going to the movies





























Today was an adventure.. I took the bus to the Incheon CGV and I got lost! So I asked someone for help and thankfully they spoke a little English. I had my international phone with me so mom was able to translate what was going on! I made it to the movies, had McDonald's and then had sweet tasting popcorn with my cousin Jenny! The movie theater is pretty big its like 4 to 5 stories high!! After the movie was over I took the subway home.. first experience ever and it was alot better than the bus here! So today was a pretty relaxing day .. I did go for a run today by myself.. which put me right to sleep when I got back hahah!

Here are some pictures :)














1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are having fun and trying new things.

    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete