Saturday, July 4, 2009

DMZ zone

Yesterday i went to the Mt. Odusan Unification Observatory with Mom, her brother and his family. I was able to see the penisula of North Korea from the center... and I tasted a sample of North Korean bread.. it has red beans in the middle it was very good. I tried a slushie that is very popular in south korea.. i didn't like that so much because it had crushed ice, fruit and red beans , cherries, and milk. Afterwards, we went to the biggest shopping mall in Seoul and it's called Coex Mall. There are alot of foreigners there, and it's a popular hang out spot for college students. Its a 2 hour subway ride there from Incheon... maybe one day I will go back during the day. Today is Sunday and I am about to go to church and then to the national muesum of South Korea.. it is located in Seoul.

Happy 4th to Everyone back home!

Miss you all,

Jessica D

No comments:

Post a Comment