Friday, July 10, 2009

last weekend in Korea :(











So on Friday ...Mom and I went to this nice hotel and had dinner at the " all you can eat " buffet. The Bulgogi was amazing and so were the desserts! :) While I was eating the dessert I wished I could bring some back for Grandma Douglas because I know that she would have enjoyed them just as much as I did! The hotel we ate at was across the street from the biggest church in the world! So I called Grandma Douglas and told her that I got to see it. What's really amazing is that I could hear people singing inside from across the street :) and I called to tell her. So after dinner Mom and I walked around Sinchion and we had a drink together.. I tried the Korean Saju which is known to us as Japanese Sake. We bought some cute earrings together and sunglasses.. and we took pictures !!!


On Saturday, we are going to the most famous waterpark in Korea.. as long as it doesn't rain! I pray that it will not rain!!!

Thanks for keeping up with my blog! I hope everyone is well back home :)

Love

Jessica










No comments:

Post a Comment