Thursday, July 9, 2009

English Class
















Teaching at my Aunt's English School is so much fun! I am going to miss doing that.. I am realized that I really do love teaching, and interacting with young children. I am teaching them English and they are teaching me Korean it's really awesome! I will be able to go back on Tuesday because I ususally teach my classes on Thursdays, but I will be leaving this coming up Thursday. As a treat on of the students brought watermelon for the class to share which was yummy! I have learned so much from them.. the most important thing I have learned is being able to adapt to another culture's learning style. That is one experience I will cherish forever!! so here are some pictures :) from JJ's English School....










No comments:

Post a Comment